L. vannamei Farming
- Public Notice for Shrimp Farmers dated 12th March 2015
- Culture of SPF L.vannamei by Shrimp Farmers : Dos and Donts
- Advertisement placed in newspapers for the shrimp farmers interested in culturing SPF L.vannamei
- Application for permission to culture SPF L.vannamei
- List of farms permitted by CAA for farming SPF L. vannamei
L. vannamei Hatchery
- List of Hatcheries which have imported SPF L vannamei Brooodstock during last five months(February to June 2015)
- Attention for Importers of SPF Shrimp Brood stock of L. vannamei
- Public Notice for New Hatchery Establishments.
- Advertisement placed in newspapers regarding import of SPF broodstock of Litopenaeus vannamei by shrimp hatchery operators
- Application for Import of Broodstock and production of seed of SPF L.vannamei in Shrimp Hatchery.
- List of approved Hatcheries for permission for seed production of SPF L.vannamei
- Consortium List of permitted Hatcheries for the year 2014-2015
- List of unapproved shrimp Hatcheries inspected and action taken by CAA
- Special Permission to hold the imported broodstock and breeding of SPF L.vannamei by consortium of hatcheries.
- Performance Guarantee for Hatchery production of seed of SPF L.vannamei granted by the CAA, Chennai
- Format of Sanitary Import Permit (SIP)
- List of approved suppliers for import of SPF broodstock of L.vannamei -
- Notification on Guidelines for operation of aquatic quarantine facilities for the import of L.vannamei - notified under the Live stock importation act,1898 (as amended in 2001)
- Expression of Interest for supply of SPF Broodstock of L.vannamei
- Public Notice inviting expression of interest for supply of SPF brood stock of L. vannamei
- Public Notice for Application for Import of Broodstock and production of seed of SPF L.vannamei in Shrimp Hatchery.
- Details Of SPF L.vannamei consignments quarantined at AQF during the year 2014-2015
- Details Of SPF L.vannamei consignments quarantined at AQF during the year 2013-2014
- Details Of SPF L.vannamei consignments quarantined at AQF up to 23-07-2013
- Decision taken for reduction of quarantine period
- Notification No. S.O.2213(E) dated 31.8.2009 regarding reduction in Quarantine period to five days.
- Operation of the Aquatic Quarantine Facility at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA), Neelankarai, Chennai - for Shrimp hatcheries permitted to import SPF broodstock of L. vannamei.
- Requirement for Quarantine Clearance for SPF L.vannamei issued by the Animal Quarantine & Certification Services
- Application form for reservation of space in Aquatic Quarantine Facility for Litopenaeus vannamei
- Standard Operating Prodedure (SOP) for Aquatic Quarantine of Specific Pathogen Free (SPF) Litopenaeus vannamei Broodstock
- Shut down period of Aquatic Quarantine Facility